What is mzumbe application?
The Mzumbe University of Tanzania is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the academic session of 2021/2022. Applications are invited from Tanzanian and foreign students for various degree programmes including bachelor’s and non-degree programmes. The bachelor’s degree programmes will be offered from three campuses including the Main Campus in Morogoro, the Dar es Salaam Campus College, and the Mbeya Campus College.
The application window is open from 15 June 2021 to 20 September 2021. Applicants can send their queries via email to [email protected] or [email protected]. The application deadline for non-degree programmes is 30 September 2021.
The application fee is TZS 10,000 for Tanzanians and for foreign applicants is USD 20. You can log into the Mzumbe University official application portal with your username and password.
How to get mzumbe application form?
You can get the Mzumbe online application form from the official admission website at admission.mzumbe.ac.tz.
How to register mzumbe online application?
First of all, applicants must go to their web portal and register themselves with an active email address and mobile number.
- The applicants must fulfil the required admission criteria.
- Foreign students must provide the National Examination of Tanzania (NECTA) and National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) certificates for admission.
- Applicants have to visit the online admission tab and click the “New applicant click to register” option.
- After this, enter your email address, username, and password, and then click the “Create Account” button.
- You will receive an activation link in your email. You have to open your email inbox and click the link.
- Post this, click the “Login” link and it will redirect you to the “Admission Login Page” where you can log in and select the “Entry Mode” as “Direct” or “Equivalent.”
- Once you begin the application process, you have to “Accept Terms & Conditions.”
- After this, you can fill up all the relevant personal information in the requisite fields.
- Next, you need to make the application fee payment.
- Followed by this, you have to write your “Form Four Index Number” and “Form Six Index Number” in the provided boxes.
- Then, click the “Confirm & Continue” button.
- In the last step, choose the programmes to which you want to apply and then verify your application once thoroughly to rectify any evident errors.
- Ultimately, click the Submit button.
Also read: How to check Oklahoma State University (OSU) Application Status
The requirements vary with each programme but the general requirements for mzumbe online application are as follows:
- The applicant must have secured three O-Level credit passes in applicable subjects.
- The applicant must have two principal passes at A-Level.
- The total number of points should be 4.5 except in Bachelor Science with an Education programme offered in the Faculty of Science & Technology that requires 4.0 A-Level points.