Taggers are always people who work in the background to find out more about the suitable metadata that can be used to classify each series and film into easily discoverable segments. You can call them the taxonomists of the tribe.
Binge-watching is the benefit they have, even though it’s not easy as they have to meet their deadlines also. They must label the series or films after watching them. Somewhere a dozen taggers exist in the world tagging for Netflix. Recently, taggers are being searched for in Ireland and the United Kingdom.
What is Netflix Tagger Job?
Once they see a movie, they need to tag the film, the same holds true for the series. The Netflix tagger jobs involve watching a movie, and creating a tag in less than an hour after finishing the movie. The tagger’s job is to search and filter from the hundreds of tags already available to label the movie or the series in the right way.
Applicants who apply for the job will be shown a set of five different titles. Once they see it, they will need to pick out one word that can describe the lot. The right applicant will be the one who gets the closest to the target tag.
They are in search of an analyst who is tech savvy and in love with watching movies and series. Tagging, rating, researching, and improving the metadata at the title level is their job. They will also be working within deadlines and the work volume will be quite high and quality driven.
Who is Eligible?
To be eligible, the candidate must have fulfilled the following eligibility criteria.
- The tagger must have a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- They must have an educational background that helps them score better in these jobs.
- Applicants need to have the skill to recognize and distinguish between one type of content and another.
- People with proficiency in another language other than English are a bonus point.
Netflix Tagger Job application in the US
Right now there is no active application in Ireland, the US, or the UK. But there will be more future opportunities whereby you can apply for them.
If you wish to apply, you must know more about what you need to send in your applications ahead.
To apply for the Netflix tagger job, you must send in your applications when the advertisement of it appears on third-party sites. Click on the apply tab to start the application process.
- Read about the job description after clicking on the apply button.
- Once you read, start by entering your resume and cover letter.
- Next, enter all the other fields like personal information, and professional and educational qualifications.
- After you are done, submit the application form.
What are the Application Requirements?
Application requirements for the Netflix tagger job include:
- The applicant must apply with a proper identity card.
- Experience details must be added appropriately for all previous jobs.
- Income expectations and previous earnings must be written
- Basic qualifications must be added.
- Any special skills that can separate him from other taggers must also be mentioned in the application.
- Also read: Apply Chick fil a job Application (Check Requirements)
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is Netflix Tagger a real job?
Yes, it’s a real job where the announced pay package is $20-$25 per hour and the work is for 8 hours a day. All you have to do is watch movies and series all day to tag them better.
How much does Netflix Tagger make?
With each hour, they get paid $20-$25 which means in 8 hours they get $200 a day, and with 6 days working, a tagger can make $1200 a week and $4800 a month roughly.
The tagger job allows you to work from home by simply watching movies and series for Netflix. People who love watching television can benefit from such a job immensely. Watching television to earn is like a dream most can only dream of.