The village assistants are recruited to provide the village with essential assistance. They are the ones who propagate the government’s schemes and raise awareness among people. There are different individuals, who can get selected for the position and to know more about it, read this article. The village assistant notification is released mostly for all the cities and towns of Tamil Nadu on 10th October 2022. Eligible candidates can apply online for the job positions or with their respective towns and cities.
Who is Eligible for Village Assistant Recruitment?
You are eligible to apply for a village assistant position if you fulfil the following conditions.
- You must be a 10th pass (matriculation) to apply for a job position.
- A minimum of 21 years of age is essential for the village assistant position.
- A maximum of 32 years for general caste, OC and FC castes and 37 years for BC, MBC, SC and ST communities is allowed.
- You will need to intimate if there are any criminal cases under the individual’s name.
What Documents Are Required?
To fill out the application form, you will need to put forth the following information.
- You must add your photograph (recent passport size).
- Include your email address, phone number and complete mailing address in the given spaces.
- The educational qualification certificate must also be added. You must try to include the most recent educational certificate.
- A copy of the Driver’s license must be uploaded with the application form.
How to Fill out Village Assistant Application Form?
If you wish to fill out the Village Assistant application form, this is how you can do it.
- You must enter your name in English and Tamil alongwith your father’s or husband’s name.
- Add the communication address, pin code, gender, nationality and religion.
- Include your community, birth date, native district, taluk, village or the name of the village where you applied.
- Add your contact details including your mobile number and email address.
- Include the educational qualification, driving skill details, and also other details.
- Add the relevant documents and after completing the captcha, submit the application.
TN village assistant recruitment application form
You can get it online which you will need to download. Once you have a printout, you can fill it out and apply to their office either in-person or via post or courier by 7th November 2022.
Anyone applying for the TN village assistant application does not need to pay an application fee for submitting or downloading the application.
The application deadline is 7th November 2022 for all those who wish to apply. Submission of the application should be done by 05:00 pm.
If you wish to submit the application form for the position of village assistant, you can refer to this article. Additionally, the village assistant position is announced differently for every town and city in Tamil Nadu. Thus, if you are interested, you must check their site to find out if the application for the village assistant has already been announced for your town, city or district.