Different educational organizations are operating currently all around. One of them is the Central Johannesburg College (CJC), TBET with different streams. They accommodate students in different courses and studies. CJC has eight campuses dealing with one or two streams each, all around Johannesburg.
They have provided students with a download link for taking a print out of the application or also have an online application facility. CJC is welcoming students not only from South Africa but they are also open to students from all around the globe.
Who is Eligible for CJC online application 2023?
The eligibility of a student is not based on any one condition and differs as per streams. If you wish to understand more, you must refer to the eligibility criteria of the stream you are applying for.
However, there are a few conditions that all students must meet irrespective of the stream they apply for.
- South African candidates with National school certificates need to have a 4 rating in at least 4 subjects. You can also score better in any four 20 credit NSC subjects.
- Graduation students need to have completed their matriculation and higher secondary levels, and matriculation is the minimum criterion.
- Those with non-South African citizenship must apply for a non-matriculation exemption certificate.
- South African citizens must incorporate their identity number as provided to them by the government-approved identity certificate. For non-South Africans, they need to provide their passport details.
- Their age must not be less than requested by the particular degree. Humanities, science and commerce are equally having their age specifications.
Apart from it, there are several specialized courses and each individual must abide by the eligibility requirements of the course.
What documents are required?
South Africans will require submitting the following documents.
- A certified ID copy is a must for those who want to participate in the application process for different CJC courses.
- The latest school report certification must also be tagged up.
- Residence proof needs to be submitted with the application.
For non-South African citizens, the number and type of documents vary.
- A certified copy of your passport must be tagged with your application form. Certification copies should not be less than 3 months old.
- A valid study permit also has to be attached to the application.
- Medical insurance proof and coverage also need to be attached.
- The individuals must attach a South African qualification authority-approved foreign qualification certificate.
- NSFAS application proof is also essential.
How to Apply for CJC Online Application?
To apply for CJC online application, here is the process you will need to follow;
- Start the application by visiting cjc.edu.za and then click on “New students online application”
- In the application form fill all the details as requested per the prompts in block letters.
- Upload different required documents including your NSC certificate, birth certificate, foreign applicant certificate and also other details.
- You will also need to upload the proof of the fees that you submitted for each of the courses you applied for. Different course fees are a one-time fee and are non-refundable.
- Press on the Submit tab to complete the CJC application process.
There are several application timelines as per different school requirements but even though they all begin on different dates, they close on 30th October 2022.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Does CJC have online application?
Yes, CJC has online application provisions and individuals can also download the application form, fill it and submit it.
How to upload documents at CJC online application?
While filling up the online application, there is a way to upload the documents. All you have to do is click on the upload document section. After pressing the tab, upload your documents together.
Does CJC have application fee?
Yes CJC has an application fee that you need to pay. Every course has a separate application fee and if you are applying for more than one course, you must add up the fees separately for all. You will also have to upload the different receipts you received after fee payment in all the different application forms.
The CJC application form is a step ahead for students who wish to study in one of the topmost colleges of Johannesburg. Even students from outside South Africa can make their way through the organization if they fill out the online application on time. Refer to this entire article on CJC admissions for more information.