Dost stands for Degree Online Services Telangana, and for the first time, six Universities have come together to start their online application process. Students applying for graduation courses like BBM, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA, and other such courses will need to go online to fill their applications.
The participating Universities are given below;
- Kakatiya University
- Telangana Mahila Viswa Vidyalayam
- Osmania University
- Mahatma Gandhi University
- Palamuru University
- Satavahana University
Dost application 2023 Process (Complete Details)
Visit the Degree Online Services Telangana Website i.e dost.cgg.gov.in
- Choose the candidate pre-registration icon from the right sidebar of the page. Add the following information in the columns provided.
- Choose the qualifying board from the dropdown and then add the Hall Ticket number.
- Include the date of birth and student Aadhar number.
- The mobile number should be the same as that added to the Aadhar card.
- Check on the checkbox to confirm you have given all the correct information in the application form.
What are the Application Requirements?
Application requirements for filling up Dost forms include;
- Passing the BIETS (Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State) or any other board 10+2 education.
- Those who are seeking admission to undergraduate levels in B.Sc must have qualified with at least 40% in the given subject in their higher secondary level.
- You will need your Aadhar card when filling up the application form.
- Suffice a photograph and an active mobile number with a qualifying exam certificate for applying to any of their Universities and their colleges.
- Qualifying, Bridge or Sports extra co-curricular certificates are a must. You may also need to keep your PWD certificates ready.
Who is Eligible?
Eligibility of candidates will include the following fulfilling conditions to be met.
- The candidates must be of Indian nationality and if they are of foreign nationality they need to show their identity cards.
- The student admissions will be considered in the order of their merit and will base on their Higher Secondary scores along with their other achievements.
- Students with some form of disability must produce their disability certificates.
Dost Scholarship Benefits
These are the Dost scholarship benefits one can have;
|Fees Type Benefits||Amount given|
|Tuition Fees||Rs. 40,000 per year|
|Book Allowances||Rs. 10,000.00 per annum|
|Health and accidental insurance||Premium|
|Allowances for transportation||One round trip economy class fare|
|Living allowance per month||Rs. 7000 every month|
|Allowances for thesis submission||Rs. 10000|
|Clothing and tuition with other fees||Rs. 1000 + 1500|
|Monthly living allowances||Rs. 7000 for a month every two months|
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
When will Dost application start 2023?
The Dost application will be scheduled from 1st July in the first phase. (Fresh dates need to be updated)
What is the Dost application 2023 last date to apply?
It will continue until 30th July as the last date. (Fresh dates need to be updated)
If you want to apply for your UG courses in Telangana, this article might come in handy for your benefit.