What is QLD border pass application?
Restrictions are imposed on air travel for every country. Entering QLD from other places requires due permissions in the form of passes. Read more about it in detail below.
QLD pass borders are required for traveling to Queensland by air during this COVID season.
Along with it, you also need a few other passes when entering Queensland from these areas like the hot spot, border areas, overseas, and interstate exposure venues.
QLD border pass opening
QLD border pass opening to domestic hot spots is due from 13th December on Monday from 01:00 am as seen by Annastasia Palaszczuk. The reuniting of families with their members is being targeted from 17th December. People entering this region from domestic hot spots must be completely vaccinated, must have tested negative in the last 72 hours, and fully vaccinated individuals require no quarantine.
For international arrivals, individuals will require to remain in quarantine for 14 days.
How to get application form?
Fill in the Queensland border pass application online form as given here in this link.
How to fill out QLD border pass application form?
After clicking on the link mentioned above, you must start answering the questions as required.
- Answer if you have the current hotspot list.
- If you were in a place mentioned in the COVID hot spot list during the past 14 days.
- Mention the area from which you are entering here.
- Describe your situation accurately as to how you are entering the borders.
- Answer if the form is for an 18-year-old or below.
- Mention how you have rights to enter Queensland- choose from the options provided.
- Answer further questions about your travel history in the last 14 days.
- If you have taken a COVID-19 PCR test, mention the same.
- Did you get in touch with a COVID (+ve) person in these 14 days?
- Mention if you had symptoms of COVID in these periods and then check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your name, birth date, residential address, email address, and mobile number. Add supporting documents and upload them after mentioning the ones you want to enter.
- Finally, mention your travel itinerary and check all those boxes applicable to you.
- Further, press the Submit tab to wrap up the application process.
Complete the answers to the questions and submit the form for travel from border areas.
QLD border pass application processing time
A minimum of 3-7 days is required for processing the approval of the Queensland border pass application.
Border pass application time
The Queensland border pass application time is beginning from 13th December 2021, and the filling up of the application form takes almost 15-20 minutes of your time.
Do I need a border pass to enter QLD?
Yes, you need a QLD pass, and if you are traveling from border areas, you need a border pass.
Here’s a bit about the Queensland border pass application, for those willing to apply. If you are traveling from outside, you require a pass and also other additional documents to confirm the same.