The teacher assistant application is a program to provide job opportunities to teachers of South Africa. This program is an initiative of the Department of Education under the Government of South Africa. The program invites teachers to apply for various teaching assistant roles according to their areas of expertise and interest.
This is a part of the Presidential Employment Stimulus Program where the unemployed youth is invited to apply and take up assistant teaching positions in public and LSEN schools spread across the whole of South Africa.
How to apply for teachers’ assistant Application South Africa?
To apply to the teachers assistant application program 2021 in South Africa you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of sayouth.mobi by clicking on this link icv.boq.ph.
- If you are a new user register to the website and log in.
- Then search for the school that is closest to your residence.
- Register in the schools closest to you by giving details.
- Select the role or type of opportunity you wish to apply for.
- Then click on the Submit button to complete your application.
The application requirements for the teachers’ application program 2021 is as follows:
- The candidates must be between the age of 18 years to 35 years as of 31st March 2022.
- The candidates should have passed at least the matric level or grade 12 examination.
- The candidates must not be studying or working in any kind or type of job.
- Their residence must be within a walking distance of the school they have applied.
- The candidates must not be receiving any government grants and must not have any criminal record.
How to get an assistant teacher online application form?
The application form to get hired as an assistant teacher in various public and LSEN schools is available at their application portal. The application forms are available at the sayouth.mobi website. The application forms can be filtered based on the schools that are closest to your location, filled and submitted through the same portal.
Assistant teacher application 2021 link?
The application link for the assistant teacher program is www.icv.boq.ph.
What does the assistant teacher do?
The job role of the assistant teacher includes:
- Creating and following school curriculums.
- Helping in teaching the children in the schools.
- Work of reading, sports and enrichment assistant, etc.
- The role required the candidate to be a team player, communicative, flexible, and have good verbal, and written skills.